Typhoon


wow...sammi♥





DanceDanceDance...
super hot super tired super painful
but super excited!


*


I've never ignored friend requests before. so that my facebook hv so many friends...so horrible.
It's already over 4999 ppl.

Thanks u guys add me as ur friend.. now I needa change my facebook acc.
As u know, 5000ppl=Full. I can't confirm any friend requests or add my friends anymore.

For more details,plz come to c my facebook profile. Thanks.

the Old one: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=886365264

the New one: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1270575576

*


dancedancedance..!

Storm signal No. 9 is in force.

The trees rocked outside my home..so terrible.. It's friday. I can choose watch the movie, hv a nice tea time or walk around the shopping mall blahblahblah...but now I can only stay at hm and doing nothing. I hate typhoon:/
I juz woke up from a fuzzy and dirty dream..means wt? I'm so tired and dirty huh? fuuu....may god or u guys bless Us in coming two days.




It's the good method which kills time.




J'aime beaucoup le chocolat :*




C

No comments: