I am a murderer...

Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy
With some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore,
I don't wanna be the reason why,
Everytime I walk out the door,
I see him die a little more inside.
I don't wanna hurt him anymore,
I don't wanna take away his life.
I don't wanna be... A murderer.




I suppose I know everything...but not.
I suppose I know how to love....not really.

Im fine..when everything was a secret...
Im confused...when everything goes wrong...
I actually did sth that I hate someone do it to me b4. ha?



thanks H..no matter clubbing or crying....ur always there.
thanks for being wif me when I was messed up..



誰都會散怎知一拍便會散
怪我自己作反明明我不應再揀 ...

 
C

No comments: